Friday, June 27, 2008

Release the Kracken!

Two of my cult favs have remakes in the works. i believe they are both green-lit and i cant wait.

Photobucket
Robert Rodriguez is set to produce, and Rose McGowan will be Red Sonja. Lets hope crack head reality star Brigitte Nielsen and California Gov DON'T make cameos, they probably will though.

Photobucket
Incredible Hulk's director Louis Leterrier is set to head this one and its being written by Lawrence Kasdan, the dude who helped write empire strikes back and return of the Jedi.




P.S. the spell check recognized Jedi as misspelled and only suggested i capitalize it. . . .yeah its a real word. not a proper noun.

2 comments:

Voodoo Child said...

Brian, I watched the every bird should get to fly thing on your myspace. It was sooooo cute. I love the chicken cause it reminds me of my blue chicken.

Micky said...

That is so awesome that they are gonna remake clash of the titans...I watched that all the time as a kid...I wonder what they'll change, there's bound to be some change...

*HUG*...