Friday, August 15, 2008

this was quite a shocker.

i just found out about this, but apparently my favorite comic artist of all time Michael Turner has past away with complications of bone cancer. He had been struggling with it for quite some time. He wrote my favorite comic of all time FATHOM, if you like comics and haven't read or seen it let me know and you can borrow it. Since being diagnosed with cancer many years ago he has mostly done covers for many dc/marvel and top cow titles. Here are a few of my favorites.

FATHOM
Photobucket
Photobucket

XMEN
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


MARVEL - CIVIL WAR
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

WITCHBLADE
Photobucket
Photobucket

BATMAN/SUPERMAN
Photobucket


APHRODITE IX AND G.I. JOE
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sean! said...

those are all horrible. they should have been done in ACSII